Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

News Please read!

I just wanted to let everyone know a few things about the blog and how it is going. First of all yesterday's post Be content no matter what got the most reactions posted of any posting so far! So praise the Lord for that. It really blesses me to see those because it makes me feel like the work is not in vain and it is being read and having an impact. You know how the enemy can try and discourage you. I also wanted to let you know I may post weekly how many hits the site had so people can see how were doing, if you scroll down a ways you will find a counter that gives you the total number of hits, the week is over today since I first started counting and so far we have had about 175 or so hits since the 5th.

I had posted before speaking of prayer requests and I felt led to do it again I did receive some that have been private and I received 2 more today on a topix forum, they haven't had a chance yet to tell me if I can share them on the site yet. I would really like to see that be started here where we could have a prayer list and I could add to it when new requests come in and then a praise report when we see those needs met. If you would like to send in prayer requests please feel free to do so at nattysdaddy@newwavecomm.net or call me at 606-802-2420.

I am going to add one today if you have been reading my other blog about my life story, you have read where I have recently found a long lost friend of mine and he is currently serving in Afghanistan so I will be adding his family to the list today

Thank you so much for reading the blog and tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment