Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

God is going to take care of you!

Today I have a few verses I want to share that I thought just go so well together.


Psalms 34:17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their

troubles.


18: The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite

spirit.


19: Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth them out of

them all.


Psalms 32:8 I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way thou shalt go: I

willguide thee with mine eye.


As I typed this I was reminded of a sermon I heard years ago on the disciples and

Jesus telling them to follow him and he would make them fishers of

men. You see that's it he can make us what we need to be. he can make us a new

vessel that is whole even after it has been broken. He will not fail he has been

steadfast and true since the beginning of time and what he has done for others he

will do for you. I don't know who I am speaking to this morning but look up your

redemption is drawing nigh cause enough is enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment