Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

I just want to praise you Lord

Lord as you know I just put my precious daughter to bed, and I was on my way to my bedroom, when I just got the feeling I needed to stop and give publicly give thanks to you. So Father I praise your wonderful sweet heavenly holy name! You are the king of kings and the lord of lords. Surely you are a name above every every name oh Lord and you are worthy of the small sacrifice of praise. You are so good Lord I thank you so much for every blessing, for every breath you have so graciously given me. Lord I thank you for your kindness and gentle mercies Father! I love you Lord and I lift my voice let it be a sweet sweet sound in this place! Glory to your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment