Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Please Be advised

I have recently been made aware that my Scripture Blog sounds like this new fangled prosperity preaching that is going around. Please note in my profile that I am of the old school. Those of us in this area of the country actually call it old path but that is neither here nor there. So please be aware this is not what I intended for the Blog. I simply mean it to be an encouraging and uplifting daily blessing. Not preaching or real teaching. I have noticed on some of the topix forums people adding bible verses of their own and often times these verses are from other translations of the Bible other than the King James Version. Please be aware the only version I use in the blog is the King James Version and that is all I will use. I don't wish to get into a debate about that. For me it's the way I beleive. I hope all of you have a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment